What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form, send an email, register for a course, or browse our website. When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information pertinent to your request. You may, however, visit our site without providing this information.
We may also collect and provide aggregate statistics and other non-personal information about our customers, online traffic patterns and related information, including, but not limited to, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, etc.), the configuration used, the pages served, the time, source of a request, or other similar information, to reputable third parties.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To send periodic e-mails, e-newsletters, or other information
• To respond to inquiries, requests, or other questions
• To register you for a class
• To update the contacts section of the site and our own internal contact database
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, except as provided in this policy. We may provide information we collect to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service provider to recognize your browser to capture and remember certain information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not knowingly collect any personal information (as defined by COPPA) from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Indiana Electric Cooperatives
720 N. High School Rd, Indianapolis, Indiana 46214