We are saddened to have received news today concerning the sudden passing of Joe Huber III due to an accident on Monday, July 27. His father Joe Huber, Jr. was a long time local director at Harrison REMC and also …Read More.
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Indiana’s electric cooperatives and their statewide magazine, Electric Consumer, are accepting applications for awards that recognize the community spirit of Indiana’s youth. The Youth Power and Hope Awards program honors students in fifth through eighth grades who are leaders in …Read More.
Members of Carroll White REMC gathered Tuesday, July 27, to break ground on the electric cooperative’s new operations center in the Hoosier Heartland Industrial Park. The electric cooperative was the first company to purchase a lot in the 60-acre industrial …Read More.
Linda Jeffries, the wife of Jim Jeffries, Carroll White REMC Board Director, passed away Sunday, July 19. Funeral services were held Wednesday, July 22, at Abbott Funeral Home in Delphi. Read more.
Water and electricity don’t mix. That’s why there are tags on hairdryers, heaters and other appliances warning of the risk of electrocution if the appliance falls in water. “Bathrooms are the most dangerous rooms in homes because of the large …Read More.